Therese Forssell, Head of PR & Social Media at Star Stable Entertainment AB, is excited about the move:
It’s great to be part of the process of emboldening Star Stable’s social media offer to include the newer, more innovative and vibrant channels which are becoming available. With 100 million active monthly users made up of 70% females and 71% under 24s, there’s no question Star stable should be embracing Snapchat.
Snapchat is employed by a growing number of leading brands, and is increasingly popular in the US amongst Star Stable’s key demographics:
- Over 18% of all iPhone users regularly use Snapchat
- 77% of college students and 32%of US teens (13·17) use Snapchat
- In April 2014, SOOmillion Snapchat ‘stories’ were viewed each day
- By June 2014, that number had doubled, making Snapchat 2014’s
- Fastest growing mobile app title.
Star Stable remains aware that misuse of Snape hat by some users has raised concerns in the past, but seeks to assure parents of the company’s responsible use of the app by affirming a set of reliable and trustworthy behaviors, highlighted in a recent post on their website:
- we’ll never save or reuse anything we’re sent in Snapchat
- we’ll never interact on a one-to-one basis with any of our players who
- Choose to follow us on Snapchat
- Our followers can expect light-hearted, exciting, funny and goofy
- Content that’s safe and fun for all audiences
- If you’re signing up for Snapchat for the first time, create a strong and unique password, and don’t share it with anybody!
- Snapchat is fully COPPA-compliant and doesn’t allow users under the age of 13 to use the interactive aspects of its service
With exciting sneak peeks, unique promotions and other campaigns in the pipeline, there’ll be plenty of excitement from Star Stable on Snapchat, and you can take a look for yourself as they launch this week with the username StarStableSnap.
ABOUT STAR STABLE
Star Stable is a spectacular online 3D game world built specially for those with a passion for horses and adventure. It is an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) and this means that thousands and thousands of players can play, chat and help each other through the challenges and horse adventures Star Stable has to offer.
Star Stable is the fastest growing horse game in the world. It has over 4 million users and counting, is played in 182 countries and has been translated into over 10 languages. The Star Stable game is owned and operated by Star Stable Entertainment AB, and developed by Pixel Tales AB.